Voluntary Carbon Offset
Shell works with nature-based projects that help reduce greenhouse gas emissions while improving the livelihoods of communities, preserving biodiversity and wildlife.
Make CO2 offset work for your Fleet
- We calculate and offset your carbon emissions
- Seamlessly integrated into your current processes and invoice set-up
Step 1: You opt-in to compensate the CO2 emissions from your fleet. Your drivers use the Shell Card to refuel as usual
Step 2: Shell tracks your fleet’s overall fuel consumption and calculates the associated CO2 emissions
Step 3: Shell offsets these emissions against our global portfolio of nature-based projects
Step 4: Shell will purchase carbon credits equivalent to the amount of your fleets’ emissions and issue a yearly certificate confirming that the fuel has been compensated. Charges will be applied to your account
- Continue to show climate leadership
- Meet your carbon emissions commitments
- Appeal to your customers & employees
- Create long-term sustainability value for your business
- Once you sign up for the voluntary carbon offset, Shell will offset the carbon emissions for all your fuel purchases using Shell Card
- CO2 agreement duration is 1 year
- An additional fee per liter will be charged to your account for CO2 offset
- Your company can claim your fleet is driving carbon neutral
To sign up or to know more, contact Customer Service at +632 88788811
More in Shell Fleet
With a wealth of financial and fleet information at your fingertips, you have all the data you need to run your fleet more efficiently and cost-effectively through Shell Fleet Hub.
Shell Fleet Solutions offers a wide range of products and services to manage your fleet effectively, making your everyday tasks simpler and your drivers’ lives easier.
Everything we do is designed to deliver value for you and your fleet. Our team will work with you to identify opportunities to drive efficiency and optimize total cost of ownership.