Voluntary Carbon Offset
Shell works with nature-based projects that help reduce greenhouse gas emissions while improving the livelihoods of communities, preserving biodiversity and wildlife.
Make CO2 offset work for your Fleet
- We calculate and offset your carbon emissions
- Seamlessly integrated into your current processes and invoice set-up
Step 1: You opt-in to compensate the CO2 emissions from your fleet. Your drivers use the Shell Card to refuel as usual
Step 2: Shell tracks your fleet’s overall fuel consumption and calculates the associated CO2 emissions
Step 3: Shell offsets these emissions against our global portfolio of nature-based projects
Step 4: Shell will purchase carbon credits equivalent to the amount of your fleets’ emissions and issue a yearly certificate confirming that the fuel has been compensated. Charges will be applied to your account
- Continue to show climate leadership
- Meet your carbon emissions commitments
- Appeal to your customers & employees
- Create long-term sustainability value for your business
- Once you sign up for the voluntary carbon offset, Shell will offset the carbon emissions for all your fuel purchases using Shell Card
- CO2 agreement duration is 1 year
- An additional fee per liter will be charged to your account for CO2 offset
- Your company can claim your fleet is driving carbon neutral
To sign up or to know more, contact Customer Service at +632 88788811
*The CO2e lifecycle emissions of this product have been offset with verified Nature-Based Carbon Credits.
More in Shell Fleet
With a wealth of financial and fleet information at your fingertips, you have all the data you need to run your fleet more efficiently and cost-effectively through Shell Fleet Hub.
Shell Fleet Solutions offers a wide range of products and services to manage your fleet effectively, making your everyday tasks simpler and your drivers’ lives easier.