Shell Advance Ultra with Pureplus Technology
Fully synthetic 4-stroke motorcycle oil with Pureplus Technology
Designed to provide Shell's ultimate performance for all 4-stroke modern motorcycles
Shell Advance Ultra provides Shell’s ultimate protection and performance for all modern motorbikes, whatever their engine size. It delivers excellent control with smooth gear changes, and a more enjoyable ride thanks to reduced noise and vibration. Its fully synthetic technology helps to prolong the life of your engine.
Key features of Shell Advance Ultra:
- Fully synthetic technology – for Shell’s ultimate protection and oil-performance reliability.
- Excellent shear stability – to dampen vibration and reduce noise.
- Optimised friction control – for smoother clutch engagement and gear changes.
- Shell's ultimate lubrication performance – for proven protection against valve train wear.
- Shell Advance Pureplus Technology - Shell PurePlus Technology converts natural gas into a clear base oil with virtually none of the impurities of crude oil.
- Removal of sludge and engine deposits.
*RCE = Reliability of oil-performance, Control, Enjoyable ride.
Available in viscosity grades: SAE J 300 10W-40 and 15W-50. Both formulations meet: API SM and JASO MA2.
The product specifications listed above may vary from time to time and may not all be available for sale in the United Kingdom. To obtain a specific recommendation for your vehicle from our UK product portfolio, please use our free online oil recommendation tool, Shell Lubematch.