Shell Go+ Points Donation Drive
Members of Shell Go+ can now extend help to frontline workers from the safety of their homes. By donating their points, cardholders can support “Ani para sa Bayani” and help finance a program that supports farmers in transporting and distributing their produce to various community kitchens that prepare meals for frontline workers.
“Ani para sa Bayani” is a program of the Pilipinas Shell Foundation, Inc. (PSFI). Working with various farming communities, PSFI facilitates the procurement and transportation of fruits and vegetables to be donated to community kitchens that prepare meals to feed frontline workers. The program both supports the livelihood of farmers, and helps ensure our frontline workers are properly nourished with healthy meals.
To support this effort, Shell Go+ is implementing a Points Donation Drive through its Loyalty Program for private vehicle segment/red cardholders. Points donated by cardholders will be used to help finance “Ani para sa Bayani”. With the Shell Go+ Points Donation Drive, cardholders can take part in the efforts to support our frontline workers and be assured that their loyalty points are being used for a worthy cause.
How to donate
- Donation campaign runs from April 25 to May 15, 2020. Extended until May 31, 2020 as approved by DTI-FTEB.
- Donation option of GO+ Points are open to all GO+ Red Cardholders only
- In order to donate, see the following steps:
- Text: SHELLGOPLUS <space> DONATE <space> PROJECTSHELTER <space> GO+ RED CARD# <space> number of points to be donated.
- Send to: 2117 for Globe subscribers
- 1 Point is converted to 0.50 which is aligned to Program Rules or Terms and Conditions
- An SMS notification acknowledging the request will be sent to the GO+ Red Cardholder.
- An SMS notification of a successful or unsuccessful donation will be sent to the GO+ Red Cardholder.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 05894, Series of 2020.
frequently asked questions
How and where can we donate the points?
Is this open for all Shell Go+ cardholders including Pro?
Where will the points donation go?
Is there a minimum number of points allowed to donate?
Will members be notified once they successfully or unsuccessfully donated points?
How long will it take to donate points?
How will I know if I have enough points to donate?
How will I know if my donation request is already being processed?
Is this also applicable for non-Globe Subscribers?
What is the value of my points donation in Peso?
More in life at shell
Please save this page for updates and helpful information, in line with the recent public health developments and the community quarantine imposed on the National Capital Region.
You may also be interested in
Shell is putting the safety and health of our people and our customers first.
Now, more than ever, energy is needed to power our nation in these extraordinary times.
Pilipinas Shell Foundation Inc. launches Ani Para sa Bayani to help communities affected by COVID-19
Ani Para sa Bayani aims to contribute to the food security in the country during the enhanced community quarantine.