Balik Bayad with PayMaya
Get 20% Balik Bayad when you gas up with Shell for a minimum of P100 and #ScanToPay with PayMaya from March 1, 2021 to May 31, 2021.
- Promo period is from March 1, 2021 to May 31, 2021.
- This promo is open to all PayMaya users (consumer accounts only) who will scan-to-pay with PayMaya QR at any participating fuel merchant. (See appendix for list of merchant partners)
- Qualified users will receive a 20% cashback voucher when they spend at least PHP100 and pay using PayMaya QR.
- Users can avail of this for a maximum three (3) times
- The Maximum cashback for each transaction is P100. The maximum cashback a user can earn from this promo during the indicated period is PHP 300.
- Qualified users will automatically receive their cashback voucher in the PayMaya app.
- To redeem the cashback voucher, follow these steps:
- Open the PayMaya app and log in to your account.
- Tap “Vouchers” on the home screen.
- Select the voucher you want to redeem under “Available” and tap “Claim.”
- Review the details and amount of the voucher and tap “Claim Now.”
- You will receive a notification of the voucher redemption in-app and via SMS.
- Redeemed voucher amount will be reflected in your PayMaya account balance.
- Qualified users will receive their cashback any time after their valid QR transaction to up to fourteen (14) business days after the promo period.
- All PayMaya users must follow strict compliance with mandatory social distancing requirements as imposed by the Philippine government to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. For your health and safety, always remember to maintain spacing of at least 1 meter in diameter between you and other people while in public areas.
- Splitting of payment transactions will not be allowed. A single transaction that is split into multiple payments with the intention of redeeming more than one cashback will NOT qualify.
- This promo cannot be used in conjunction with other PayMaya promos.
- This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. Multiple transactions/payments made from the same device using different mobile numbers will not be considered valid.
- PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
- PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of cashback or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
- PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw cashback or rewards to invalid accounts even if the user has already received the cashback or benefit.
- Should the qualified transaction be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer- or biller-initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the cashback or rewards equivalent to the cancelled payment transaction, even if the cashback has already been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
- PayMaya users with merchant accounts and those under PayMaya Negosyo are disqualified from participating in this promo.
- PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their cashback on time. The cashback can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – PHP50,000 for starter accounts and PHP100,000 for upgraded accounts.
- The customer must notify PayMaya for any complaints regarding the promo. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI-FTEB shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call (+632) 8845-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-113973, Series of 2021.
For more information, visit https://www.paymaya.com/deals/gasup2021
MORE IN LIFE AT SHELL
Celebrate Women’s Month at Shell with 100 Shell Go+ Bonus Points and more!
Make every journey more rewarding with the new Shell Go+ App.
From today, Filipino drivers will have the chance to make their household budgets go further by using the new Shell Citi VISA card to accumulate the highest rebates for future fuel purchases every time they use the card.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Through its various films, programs and initiatives, discover how Shell is committed to empowering women and fighting for gender equality on and off the road.
Get exclusive discounts, freebies, and other deals from our partners with the new Shell Go+ app.