The Road's ready for Women's month!
To celebrate women’s month, Shell is giving away special prizes that will turn the journey of every woman who chooses Shell, into something special.
- This promo is open to female customers only.
- Eligible customers are entitled to the following:
- Free Shell Select deli2go 8oz coffee for a minimum purchase of Php 1,000 worth of Shell fuels from 6am to 10am
- Free pack of cleansing wipes for a minimum purchase of Php 1,000 worth of Shell fuels on weekends only (Friday to Sunday)
- Free Shell Helix HX5 oil change package for the first five (5) customers every Wednesday
- To avail of the promo,
- Female customer must be the one driving the vehicle when doing the transaction and must present a valid driver’s license
- Freebie/discount must be redeemed/availed on the same day and at the same station the transaction was made
- Free coffee must be claimed inside Shell Select from 6am to 10am
- Customer may upgrade to a higher tier of lubricant for the oil change package but must cover the difference. If the availed packaged costs lower, the difference is not convertible to cash and will be forfeited.
- Prizes are not convertible to cash and cannot be replaced/exchanged with other products and/or services.
- Promo is valid in participating Shell stations only. Free coffee and free oil change package is valid at participating Shell stations with Shell Select deli2go and Shell Helix Oil Change+ respectively.
- Fleet, bulk and PO account transactions are not included in this promo.
- Shell employees, retailers, advertising agency and their relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity are disqualified from the promo.
- Promo period is from March 8 to 31, 2020.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-03539 series of 2020.
More in Life at Shell
Fulfilling Your Curiosity
After a successful early career as a process engineer, Kylie's interests broadened. Discover how Shell supported her leap of faith.
A Work Environment that is Transparent and Cohesive
Read about Shell’s open communication and supportive culture through Fon’s own experience working in the Retail business.